Off Topic Playground

TA-DA!!!! Finally here.

Will only be on and off during the weekend as I am helping decorate the spare room.

But i will try and keep up with the conversation!

#takes a seat and waits to see if anyone else turns up#

Long weekends......bliss

*appears on your head with a coffee and muffin, the lumbering sounds of the Monolyth O'Joe follow up before stopping nearby*

Ahhh morning AB, was wondering if you were going to show up this morning. *Munches on muffin and looks down at him*

Enjoying the decorating?

*appears on your head with a coffee and muffin, the lumbering sounds of the Monolyth O'Joe follow up before stopping nearby*

Ahhh morning AB, was wondering if you were going to show up this morning. *Munches on muffin and looks down at him*

Enjoying the decorating?

#takes cup of coffee and snaffles a piece of muffin before shooing KArn onto the monolith#

Oh i am sooooo loving it, just having a breather for a bit.

So if I am not ansewring thats where I'll be!

So Is the US celebrating Easter too this weekend, or do you guys not bother?

#takes cup of coffee and snaffles a piece of muffin before shooing KArn onto the monolith#

Oh i am sooooo loving it, just having a breather for a bit.

So if I am not ansewring thats where I'll be!

So Is the US celebrating Easter too this weekend, or do you guys not bother?

*mutters as he scurries up his Monolith*

I sense sarcasm in your statement my ovoid friend ;)

No it is Easter Weekend but most major corporations don't give it off, you have to use a floating holiday for good friday and I sorta forgot it was coming sooooo no day off for me ^^

But not a big deal, I don't really celibrate the holiday any way... .though I do like chocolate and hardboiled eggs... mmmm

*mutters as he scurries up his Monolith*

I sense sarcasm in your statement my ovoid friend ;)

No it is Easter Weekend but most major corporations don't give it off, you have to use a floating holiday for good friday and I sorta forgot it was coming sooooo no day off for me ^^

But not a big deal, I don't really celibrate the holiday any way... .though I do like chocolate and hardboiled eggs... mmmm

Hey watch it with the hard boiled eggs!! Oh i wasn't sure whether the dates were the same all around the world...

Here its a bank holiday though shops are open reduced hours. the only day the whole country seems to stop is Easter Sunday.

So i am off until tuesday, then we also have friday to monday off next week too, thanks to the royal wedding and mayday!

So busy at work? Notice not many people on today so they must be enjoying a day off!

Hey watch it with the hard boiled eggs!! Oh i wasn't sure whether the dates were the same all around the world...

Here its a bank holiday though shops are open reduced hours. the only day the whole country seems to stop is Easter Sunday.

So i am off until tuesday, then we also have friday to monday off next week too, thanks to the royal wedding and mayday!

So busy at work? Notice not many people on today so they must be enjoying a day off!

Oh, wasn't talking about eating you AB, your alright ;)

*shake fist* damn you!

yeah the place I work doesn't give a whole lot for holidays but hey, its a good job so meh *shrugs*

We just have Good Friday off usually, Sunday things sorta shut down a bit... but like half of the businesses will still be open etc. Sadly my LGS will be closed Sunday so no gaming that day *cries*

Yeah little busy at work, but not bad really. Probably going to be a slow day since I'm betting 1/3 of the building will be out.

Oh the Royal Wedding.... for some reason, we can't seem to get enough of it and it isnt even our country. Every day there are atleast a dozen stories around it and it's starting to drive me a bit batty to be honest O.o

One of the channels had a nice segway about a murder and then the royal wedding ... and then a fire.... and then more about hte wedding.... and then a robbery... and more about the wedding. I mean... .really.....

Edit: So just heard on the Radio.. .some company is making royal wedding condoms .... marketing? Yeah, they gotz it.

Oh, wasn't talking about eating you AB, your alright ;)

*shake fist* damn you!

yeah the place I work doesn't give a whole lot for holidays but hey, its a good job so meh *shrugs*

We just have Good Friday off usually, Sunday things sorta shut down a bit... but like half of the businesses will still be open etc. Sadly my LGS will be closed Sunday so no gaming that day *cries*

Yeah little busy at work, but not bad really. Probably going to be a slow day since I'm betting 1/3 of the building will be out.

Oh the Royal Wedding.... for some reason, we can't seem to get enough of it and it isnt even our country. Every day there are atleast a dozen stories around it and it's starting to drive me a bit batty to be honest O.o

One of the channels had a nice segway about a murder and then the royal wedding ... and then a fire.... and then more about hte wedding.... and then a robbery... and more about the wedding. I mean... .really.....

Edit: So just heard on the Radio.. .some company is making royal wedding condoms .... marketing? Yeah, they gotz it.

lol! You can't move over here for wedding tat, yet half the population doesn't give a damn! i'm sure the US goes more crazy over the royals than we do...we are just ...meh

So no finger wagglers around yet?

#looks around cautiously#

lol! You can't move over here for wedding tat, yet half the population doesn't give a damn! i'm sure the US goes more crazy over the royals than we do...we are just ...meh

So no finger wagglers around yet?

#looks around cautiously#

*snickers* Yeah I don't get it, I think we are just fascinated with Royalty since it is a bit of a fantasied thing over here. Ah well, the oddities of it all.

*looks around and sips coffee* None yet but the papermancer may be getting out of hand. He keeps building bigger paperstrux and they are starting to become an issue.

*Rubs chin and shrugs*

We'll have to deal with them eventually.... so what did you do with my Hamster/Guinea Pig swarm? Haven't seen them in a day or two...

Royal wedding?

Is Hazyel getting married then?

True.... she is the Princess...

ab is decorating?

did he finally accept his easter heritage?

Ha! Nice. Next time we see him, he is going to be all colored and decorated for easter? Does he fear the giant rabbit?

*snickers* Yeah I don't get it, I think we are just fascinated with Royalty since it is a bit of a fantasied thing over here. Ah well, the oddities of it all.

*looks around and sips coffee* None yet but the papermancer may be getting out of hand. He keeps building bigger paperstrux and they are starting to become an issue.

*Rubs chin and shrugs*

We'll have to deal with them eventually.... so what did you do with my Hamster/Guinea Pig swarm? Haven't seen them in a day or two...

Sold them to Pets R us, got a good price. Spent it on Malifaux.

ab is decorating?

did he finally accept his easter heritage?

Hadeeha! And why do i have stripes all over me?

*puts down her paint brushes and looks up sheepishly* i didnt paint no egg.. :D

Ah that would be why. hiya Hayzel, its been a long time!

But they'll be treated better than we could do. after all we tried to destroy Yazzas fortress with some and they disappeared.

At least this way they will run free-ish and get lots of cuddles! ;)

*grumbles* Yeah I guess so...

I miss my Hamsters... *mutters and sips his coffee*

Oh and no vid for us AB? Come on man! ;)

I got two for everyone, first one is a WTF Europe kinda vid ;D

[ame]

[/ame]

Second one is a good song with a good ratio of women to men ;)

[ame]

[/ame]