New belles

I like the idea of a French Maid Belle. Can't really think of any iconic abilities except for maybe...Menage a trois...which I have no idea what it would do other than lure two models towards itself.

I gotta say, I like the idea of the French maid belle. McMourning already has sexy nurses, so I can definitely see Wyrd introducing another popular fetish to the Resurrectionist mix. And a French maid would fit perfectly with Seamus' crew. Plus, my friend who plays Seamus would really like it. :D

Hell yeah! Well, if Seamus had some French Maid belles...I'd have to start a Seamus crew...with lots of them :)

Please? :)

maybe there are twin bells that dance together like a corphee duet. but wait can bells even dance? so its more like shamble together?, thatd be something to see a shambling belle duet :P

Well, Seamus does have an ability called "Belles at the Dance" or something that gives them extra movement...so I guess they at least dance when he's around. :)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
I'd love a zombiefied Al Swearengen. Maybe even a little Wu to come in and yell "C***sucker!" at him.

I miss Deadwood. :(

:ripped:

Curse you for opening up an old wound.......I almost cried when I watched the interview with the creator as he is walking through Deadwood and cursing the film execs for cancelling the show. I could feel his pain! :bawling: