In the Real world

• Replies 496
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well.... *picks brownie off face* worth it *winks*

Believe what you want AB, but the Guild believes they can really control Malifaux and we all know how truly foolish a thought that is. *grins*

Its all part of our masterplan, my friend. Soon all will become clear.....

#checks masterplan book# Yep definitely THE masterplan.

Pfftt 2" shorter ya mountain giant =P

It just means your knees are more vulnerable then mine! Ha!

Not in my copper armour they aren't! What do you have, oh yes, nothing but a loin cloth. You are still wearing the loin cloth aren't you?

And The lady makes up for her height in her aura. Thats bigger than ours by a long way!

*would definitely use it*

This happens a lot of the forums... I'd vote for it.

Again part of the masterplan...Here's a snippet. If we lure you into here Karn, then you can't be on the forums helping all those other Neverborners to improve. Now if only we can tempt Rathnard, Sandwich and Ratty in too, the Guild will reign triumphant!

#shakes fist heroically#

#looks at Fell#

Darnitt, given the plan away again haven't I?

i cant keep up with this thread, job keeps getting in the way :D

Lol, this thread is getting in the way of my job!! ;)

I should be studying.... and working... although, my job is pretty easy... I monitor a computer lab... all I really have to do is make sure kids are doing what they're supposed to... which only takes a few seconds to check on :D

Muhahahaha! All going along with my plan *grins*

Now that I have your plan all I need to do is avoid monologueing and I can win!

Ah but what you don't know is that it was our plan to let you think that your plan to find out our plan was working.

Now our plan is to keep you thinking that our original plan is in fact THE plan, so scuppering your plan and allowing our plan to work!

DARNITT! Giving the game away again.

Ah but what you don't know is that it was our plan to let you think that your plan to find out our plan was working.

Now our plan is to keep you thinking that our original plan is in fact THE plan, so scuppering your plan and allowing our plan to work!

Muhahahaha! You Guildies are falling nicely into my traps!

#points at Karn#

It was him, he made me do it.

#decides to sit and wait and see if thread gets closed, or another poster gets eaten before trying again! #

Pffttt I did nothing!

Maybe we just need to start another thread specifically for off topic madness the likes of what we brought to this thread?

EGG HEAD! :D Zip it :)

@Karn: :angel: