In the Real world

• Replies 496
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Win!

Oh and out of interest, if you haven't found them already, look on youtube for the Eddie izzard in lego clips....very good! If they are still there, it was a few years ago i saw them!

Yes I saw those! I had one of them with subtitles as my screen saver at home for a long time ^^

Epic Winning *nods*

My claws and teeth are freshly sharpened, yes. :brushteet

#gulp# no sir, no funny business going on here sir.

#hides rune sword#

EDIT: oh just in case someone new to the thread looks at the title and thinks, 'blimey, over 300 people have replied about their real world jobs' and wants a gander, i edited my first post to warn them of the madness that followed, and technically is still following.

Maybe we should just have this thread as the act silly thread for now. Keeps it all in one place. :)

IMPORTED from Governor's decree thread to hopefully stop a derailment!

As quoted by TheOne who fell:

No... but imagine the Mayhem we could create biggrin.gif She's the Neverborn princess... I'm the Lady of the Guild... I know all the loopholes, she knows all the back roads biggrin.gif

I'm imagining.....

Someone slap me please before I drool.... ;)

No... but imagine the Mayhem we could create biggrin.gif She's the Neverborn princess... I'm the Lady of the Guild... I know all the loopholes, she knows all the back roads biggrin.gif

I'm imagining.....

*SLAP*

:bitchslap

I'm imagining.....

me too

*starts singing, Fell and Hayzel sitinging a tree*

*Wiggles fingers and replaces your clip with a Terror Tot*

Akward =D

Wait fell's gun fires terror tot's awesome

Karn, why would you do that *drops Terror Tot, pulls secondary piece from boot, ends the poor things life* It wasn't going to see maturity being in close proximity to me (sorry Hayzel)...

And as cool as firing Terror Tots would be, They'd be impossible to aim, and they'd do NO good against their own ;)

Karn, why would you do that *drops Terror Tot, pulls secondary piece from boot, ends the poor things life* It wasn't going to see maturity being in close proximity to me (sorry Hayzel)...

And as cool as firing Terror Tots would be, They'd be impossible to aim, and they'd do NO good against their own ;)

It was interesting?

*eyes the blood on your boots and jacket* You realize that Nephilim Blood is basically acid like the blood from the Aliens movies right?

*grabs the jacket and pulls it off you with dramatic flare*