In the Real world

:afraid:

When a women smiles at you it generally means one of 3 things it seems...

1. You did good!
  2. Evil evil evil evil evil evil But you will like it... maybe
  3. She is about to bite your head off.

That last one generally only refers to women of the non-human variety... but every now and then..

Hazyel doesn't bit parts off, she merely nibbles, it's kinda nice after a while

• Replies 496
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Five Guys started out a Mom & Pop Burger Joint. Then by 2003 it expanded and now there stores everywhere!! (EVEN IN VANCOUVER)

In the sense it's sort of like a McDonald's, but a slower time on receiving your food (because it takes about 7 minutes to make) so enjoy your free peanuts!

yes but, comparing 5 guys burgers to McDonald's is like comparing filet mignon to a big, steaming pile of dog sh*t. They'll both fill you up but one tastes significantly better.

Actually I was wrong it was 29 pages. Don't know where I got 17 from. I almost wish I could have followed it rather than being at work.

Well you could always join in now. I'm sure most of us are just lurking and waiting to see what is said next and where the next tangent will take us =)

So... your SN is Chucklemonkey yet your pic is of a cat... in a suite and top hat. Is there a story about this?

crap... I'm mixing everything up now... *sigh* *goes off to figure out where the crossed wires are*

*Pats* It's ok =D, some would say these forums are a little wyrd, others would say they are strange. Me? I believe they shift constantly to try and confuse you. One minute something will be in one section, then in another.

*Pats* It's ok =D, some would say these forums are a little wyrd, others would say they are strange. Me? I believe they shift constantly to try and confuse you. One minute something will be in one section, then in another.

see, thats why I run guild... They may be able to break the law without actually BREAKING the law, but they're USUALLY pretty straight forward... And I get to shoot that things that aren't straight forward >.<