Dooom!

Reading through the fluff... you come across the word "doom" often. In my head I read "doom" two ways.

The first is Grr singing the Doom Song from Invader Zim...

The second is in the big bad guy voice when he says "Now you're DOOMED" and his voice drops and gets all gravel-y....

Anyone else got a word that makes them smile when they read it in the books? :coffee:

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Wookie" - Every now and then it pops up in a none Star Wars book and it always makes me laugh.

"Bannana" - I blame this one on Scrubs. Every time I read or hear Bannana I immediately think of JD and him blurting out "bannana hamock" when he has no idea what to say.

"monumentous" - It's technically not even a word yet it seems to pop up all over the place. Especially in any inspiring speech etc. It's just such a strange word! *stares at it* It's almost completely flat except for that one "t" throwing it off. O.o

Reading through the fluff... you come across the word "doom" often. In my head I read "doom" two ways.

The first is Grr singing the Doom Song from Invader Zim...

Let's all sing the doom song

http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=fqcn_TPu4qQ

Pig always makes me thing of the line, I missed you pig, I missed you good

Wait a sec

TheOneWhoFell is a girl? first of all Rathnard is a man now and this, let me guess next ratty is really a mouse and not a rat

Thanks, Karn. I had never put those two together before (which is odd because I love scrubs) but I'm never going to be able to EAT a bannana again, let alone look at the word *shudders*

And while we're on the scrubs/word association kick.... Bra. As in "is that a new bra Janice? 'Cause it's workin'..." Everytime I go shopping for new undergarments I giggle... :D

Ha! I can't say I go shopping for Bra's really but that is a good one.

Every time I heard the work "High-Five" or give or receive one I think of The Tod and his various High-Fives. "Internal ought-oh five"

what about... friction... I once won a round of Apples to Apples with friction...... our adjective? Sensual... :D

An Aside:(Yes, Ratty, Rats have more teats than humans.... I'm not sure thats a good thing... You only have two hands :D)

and prehensile feet and a tail.. we win on all counts.