8 man 30ss Tournament, Portland Oregon

Genetic

Saturday April 16th, starting at 6pm

This will be an 8man 30SS Tournament

Entry Fee $5.00 all entry fees go into prize support .

Number of Rounds: 3 rounds

Round time Limit: 85 minute rounds, with 10 minutes for set up

Deployment type: Standard

Strategy Selection: Random Shared Core Encounters

Crew Construction: Single faction for the Entire tournament

Board Set Up: The boards will be Pre Set Up, with encounter location and events already determined

Painting and Proxies: Fully painted Crews is not a requirement, Proxies are not allowed.

Scheme Usage: Schemes are unique in gaining ground tournament , A player may only select a scheme once during the tournament.

Scoring: scoring will be based of 3 things:

1.) Tournament points: A win is worth 3 points, a draw is worth 1 point and a loss is worth 0 points.

2.) Victory Point Differential: The difference between the players VP at the end of the game

3.) Victory Points: Actual VP earned each game

The player with the highest TP wins, if there is a tie then the player with the highest VPD is the winner and if there is still a tie then the player with the highest VP wins.

http://redcastlegames.com/

Any questions feel free to ask.

Your killing me here with the no proxies thing.

Despite your unwarranted hatred of the awesomeness that is my proxy convict gunslinger,I will still attend.

And remember...Don't run Lady justice and the Judge into the middle of all the Freikorps. It doesn't go well for either of us lol.

That was just balls to the wall fun, I had no real intention of winning that match just more tying. Which I did :P.

Only reason Judge failed as because of the black joker, but that is how the cards flip. My biggest threats remained the Austringers.

I like the Freikorps they are solid against almost everything but the guild. Sonia is the only master I would say may have a hard time with the Freikorps.

If you need to borrow my convict gunslinger I can let you for the tournament, if that is allowed. I want to beat you fair and square :)

• 2 weeks later...

Looking forward to this. I may only be able to make one game, but I'll at least be there for that.

Genetic: you told me on Wednesday that the games will be 75 min, was that wrong or is 85 min. up there a typo?

Bigglesworth: yes, Sonnia (at least when she's piloted by me) has a hard time with Freikorps!

Thanks for organizing the tourney, Gary. Next time I'll stay for it all!

It was nice to get a solid win for the first time after really knowing my models--though playing w/ Ben was fun regardless. Maybe a couple more games and it'll be time to break out Lady J or Perdita...