adepticon who is going !

Don't worry Avatar form, Wyrd is not attending the event official as a vendor so no exclusives there.

1st Prize in sundays 35 SS scrap is a limited LCB though.

I will be there, of course, slaving away running demos and events and will gladly partake of any scotch provided to me :)

Convention duties keep me busy during the days, but definitely looking for some pick up games in the evening. I have a personal fondness for any miniature game turned into a drinking game.

Word of warning, the hotel gets a little uppity about outside food and drink in the convention/gaming areas, so in no way am I endorsing bringing in outside food or drink and officially it is not allowed. Please be discrete ;).

il be there with a bottle of scotch looking to play lots of malifoux .

when you lose a model you have to do a shot !

Obviously you are drinking sub-par scotch. . . I wouldn't waste the stuff I drink on shots for any reason. ;)

That aside I will not be able to attend, money, work-load prevent me.

I will be there, although Scotch is not my thing. However, I will be happily helping Nilus out with Demos, then working on a top 3 finish in Sunday's 35ss scrap. :fight:

I will also have the Gamers Lounge recording equipment set-up at multiple times during the weekend, so come find me if you want to jump on some recordings. I will likely be set-up with the Hobby Talk HQ guys. Look for the Gamers Lounge T-Shirts and my red polo to find the GL crew!

Yeah it probably not a bad idea to remind people there will be a informal panel/chat session at 7 PM Friday in the Lilac room(where the Malifaux events will be) with sKeTcH, Zee and nerdelemental. So feel free to come on by and meet some of the developers, ask them about there hopes and dreams or just heckle them.

Don't worry Avatar form, Wyrd is not attending the event official as a vendor so no exclusives there.

1st Prize in sundays 35 SS scrap is a limited LCB though.

I will be there, of course, slaving away running demos and events and will gladly partake of any scotch provided to me :)

Oh, I didnt mean Wyrd-only... what about other manufacturers?