Dream dream dreeeeeam

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ohh this song is awesome! Such a great tune, makes me think of the dreamer and his day dreams... oh and collodi for some reason.. Has anyone seen this film?! its epic!

My next purchase is going to be the Chuckie Films... Cannot wait!

This is an old one, but a good one... I saw the remake of Nightmare, it was ok. not spectacular, but okay.

Sooooo, the infamous Hayzel! Your argent avian warned me about you...

nice ta meetcha!

Weirdly enough, I haven't been able to get the new Dr. Dre song out of my head. It's called I need a doctor and has a quite spooky chorus with a girl singing. I just keep thinking it's kind of what Mcmourning hears in his head when he's going to bring back his autopsies...

(clean version, only the first 30 seconds matter to be fair)

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r9fEro-LocU[/ame]

James.

Unfortunately, right now i have no minis.... :(

But i have two guild sets coming in the mail right now, and i am getting ready to purchase about 6 more crews and some random minis. I plan to get the Chompy set with some bad dreams and teddy. I seem to gravitate towards the outcasts more than the others. something about gremlins from deliverance....deliciously inbred!

Unfortunately, right now i have no minis.... :(

But i have two guild sets coming in the mail right now, and i am getting ready to purchase about 6 more crews and some random minis. I plan to get the Chompy set with some bad dreams and teddy. I seem to gravitate towards the outcasts more than the others. something about gremlins from deliverance....deliciously inbred!

Awesome! lol although neverborns are better than everything else...:D

Ohh this song is awesome! Such a great tune, makes me think of the dreamer and his day dreams... oh and collodi for some reason.. Has anyone seen this film?! its epic!

My next purchase is going to be the Chuckie Films... Cannot wait!

Give this one a whirl:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GIsqoBb23pg[/ame]

It's a cover of Mr.Sandman by Oranger for the Stubbs videogame. Pretty decent. Kind of a creepy version of the 50s classic done originally by The Chordettes.

Aaaarggh! Blue Moon. Is that the one from American Werewolf in London? That song gives me nightmares even now....I can't watch anything werewolf related without shuddering.

Well, apart from Being Human, but I laugh more at that.

Oh, and a vote from me for Echo & the Bunnymens version of 'people are strange' from the lost boys. Great film, watched it four times in one day the first time.

And on the subject of Sandman, has anyone else heard the Method Man track that samples it? On his Tical album from 1994 I think. Love it, and also very spooky.

And Hayzel, who's your Boy Lollipop? ;)