Portland Players?

• Replies 431
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wednesdays are just generally bad for me. Each evening I have to decide between being there and being at my church service, and honestly church will generally win. However I plan to make Saturday evenings standard starting with NEXT Saturday. I'm working on papers this weekend.

On a side note (and I am not trying to make this thread about Warmachine) I just traded for a Cryx army. So now I have Khador and Cryx. Going to stop there, I can't afford to buy these models, but now I have two armies that my son and I can play around with.

Anyone interested in a some malifaux game tomorrow at gg, probably be able to make 530? I can give you a ride John if can make it, I'll be driving.
Of all the Mondays.:(

I going to be helping a friend setup a RPG group tomorrow, his first time GMing, so I won't be able to make it.

Another Monday for sure though.

Ok so sat may 21st.. a 35ss tourney.. i would like to start this one earlier than the usual 6pm.. i was thinking around 4pm...

I was also thinking about adding the other schemes those you are able to choose from...

Any other suggestions or changes you guys would like to see from the last tourney, and NO I cant ban JOSH from the game... just because he kicked all your guys butts last time :P

Let me now.... oh should we raise the buy-in to $10 instead of $5?

Oh and there will be the normal 20% off malifaux for all people playing in the tourney...

Sorry missed that Cat, I must have misread. Got a game in with Murphy, he trampled my Lady J with Lilth, or I should say he won with me trample his army :D. Darn game design let's you win with your army wiped j/k. I love that about this game.

Early start time might be a problem, since wife gets home at 4pm. 5pm would probably work best for me. If I'm the only one and it playing late would prevent someone from playing, then I'm sure I can come up with some accommodation.