Portland Players?

• Replies 431
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh man wild night after our game John, came home feeling a little nausea. Ended spending 6 hours in er because I couldn't keep anything down. Got some food borne thing the previous night. It's not contagious, but man was it brutal. First time I have ever been hooked to an iv. I wasn't feeling strange at all during our game either.

Thanks Cat feeling a lot better now. I just have to say our health system sucks I had to sit in the waiting room for about an hour, I already knew I was heavily dehydrated so I need an IV. I only got attention when I fell out of my chair retching in to the small throw up bag they gave me. :puke: They came rushing up to me with a wheelchair.

:gurney:

There was a lady I was sitting across from, the moment I hit the floor she said, "I'm sorry, I can't handle this" and ran to he other side of the room.

I think Murphy hexed me for slaughtering him on Monday :suspiciou

FINALLY finished painting Sonnia today...that rounds out my first box! Doing Executioner + Nino next.

I finished Sonnia this morning, and went outside to spray the model with dullcote--and $$$$$$$$ing DROPPED it. Luckily there wasn't much damage, just a few places to touch up with paint.

Meaning his cheesy hamelin list is built,and he is busy trying to figure out a way for the hoff to be super-cheezy *grins*

Also,discovered something. Hoffman's dampening field wouldn't prevent flame walls from being thrown up,due to it not being a blast but in fact just being a marker.

a cheesy rat army say it aint so... and you'll like my idea for my hassle hoff crew..