razorspine rattler

cerberus

i think i have to play against

justice

3 death marshals

executioner

judge

francisco ortega

can u guys help me out because i have no idee how strong justice is and how her crew works

I personally have never used a acolyte, I run a Silent One instead. With that you have I would say Golem, 2 Gamin, the always necessary Essence, and Cerberus. If I did the mental math right (I don't have the cards in front of me) you'll have 3 SS extra. Tip with the Cerberus, don't get shot, grab a Scheme or even a Strategy and then go nuts. It always seems to die too quickly for me personally so protect it. Lady J has a counter...its not cool. Explode on her if she gets too close. Gamin bomb? yes.

wow my memory failed me and im pretty sure about it. Point is...extra soulstones. have them.

Edited by NeverEnding

Biggest thing to know is all the models except Lady J and Ortega have slow to die this can really hurt if you aren't paying attention.

Take out the executioner from range.

Cerebus is great but the moment he takes out one of the models he is likely to get hit back and lose melee expert +2. The speed of the model is great. If it is going to Target a model have him take out the Ortega sine he can't counter strike.

Since guild can output a lot of damage per ranged strike, even weak damage from a Death Marshal can do 4 damage, goodbye to melee expert +2.

I don't know Raspy very well but I have played against crews with a Cerebus a few times and I have never felt threatened when playing the guild because if I can hit it I'm likely doing enough damage to take away its Melee Expert which is the biggest threat, or if it kills my Death Marshal in melee I swing back and do 4 damage.

tell us how the battle goes!

Cerberus is a finesse tool, hide him until the battle is halfway over or until you find a straggler and then its dinner time. Getting hit at all might force you to run away to be healed, which I've never gotten to use on him. Healing= Silent One and Silent One= next to Rasputina so its a far way to run back.

so my list will be

rasputina

ice golem

3 ice gamin

essence of power

cerberus

i know what to do with a cerberus, my brother alays rushed with it, and it kinda died straight away :P

first let the golems and gamins do some killin with their range attacks, and when they are in the heat of battle, it's time to get the predator out, maybe not a bad idee to rush the cerb at lady j? with 3 teeth attacks, that will do SOME damage, and when she uses soulstones 4 high defense and/ or healing flips,

i can use raspy for some heavy casting, gotta play a bit nasty ;)

well thank you for the help you guys!

• 3 weeks later...

i use my pillars the first 2 turns

but i think it is funny that everybody wants to go arround them. strong models kan just break them :P

i play most of the time agains my brother and he always goes arround them, i only played 1 time against my girlfriend and she just destroys them, she believes its easier :P