Suggestion for alternative miniatures for Alps,Insidious Maddnes, Lord Chompy Bits

BansheeX

I am looking for some suggestions to alternatives to Insidious Maddness, Lord Chumpy and Alps as I really dont like any of the current models for them.

It´s for a dreamer BG and the miniatures I am looking for should be able to have the "nightmarsih" look to them that will fit in with Dreamer, Daydreams, Stitched Together and Coppelious.

Ideally the suggestions would include 3-5 different ones for ALps, 1-3 fir Insidious Maddnes and just a single one for LCB..

Any suggstions will be highly appreciated

:) BansheeX

Lord Chompy Bits is going to be an easy or hard model to sub in for depending on what you want to do. He is the primordial nightmare it seems so you could use just about any monster/demon model for him and that would make it easy. Or if you wanted to look for someone that looks like him... well that would be harder.

We need more data! What are you looking for in a model for LCB? Similiar? Different? What don't you like about the current one etc. I could just throw model links at you, but that feels unproductive to me heh.