Guild lists for Jo's Ho Down!

gretster

Hi all,

I'm attending the Jo's Ho Down event at Mealstrom Games in two weeks time and I've only played 3 games!

All three games were at 20-25 stones but the tournament is three games at 35 stones with one at 40 and a final brawl at 50!

Anyways, heres what i'm thinking - all help advice appreciated!

35 Stones:

Lady Justice

Death Marshalls x 3

Guild Guard x 2

Witchling Stalkers x 2

Guild Guard Capt or Judge or Executioner? (All are 7 stones)

40 Stones:

Basically, the above and add either another guard or stalker, giving Lady J another stone?

50 Stones:

Add Sonnia as second master, add either the remaining guard or stalker, then add Guild Guard Capt or Judge or Executioner, depending on who didn't make it in the 35 Stone list:hmmmm:

Any thoughts? Am I barking up the wrong tree? I dont think I'll be able to get any more painting done before the event either which kinda limits my options!

Gavin.

If you can paint a governor proxy before. I would throw him in and drop your death marshal down 1.6 ss for Lady J is much better and ability to give melee expert to witching or executioner is huge. Also since lady j is so squishy I prefer to have 6 or more ss. Some advice save ss for defense flip. Your sword play plus to cb should reduce nerd for as use.

I would suggest Samuel Hopkins as your 7 since you have Sonia but if he is not ready take executioner. Executioner is better than judge if you use a governor proxy to give him melee expert.

Good luck post your results.

You could drop a Marshal and pick up a Convict Gunslinger instead of the Captain/Judge/Executioner to give you the 5pts for the Austringer.

Though I think the extra SS are important to have in competitive play. I'd drop a Marshall and Guild Guard and add an Austringer and the xtra SS.

The Austringer is perfect for picking off the models your opponent is trying to shield (it is a great totem killer or to harrass his Master and make them focus on healing rather than their objectives). With a 24" single strike he can strike someone turn one if you go second.

The Austringer is a great deterrent too. Your opponent will think twice about sending something fast (and usually softer) up a flank after a vp, knowing it can be pecked at despite any LOS.

The Austringer is perfect for picking off the models your opponent is trying to shield (it is a great totem killer or to harrass his Master and make them focus on healing rather than their objectives). With a 24" single strike he can strike someone turn one if you go second.

Only 18" range (unfortunately)!

Ow, your right. I guess I was thinking Deliver Orders. Sorry about that; that's why I lurk rather than post... :)

He's still a great addition to any crew. My buddy complains about my Austringer nearly as much as I complain about him raising 3 Rouge Necromancies during a 30 pt game. It takes just long enough to kill one for him to have enough parts to rebuild the dang thing.