LaCroix gang questions

Sea Lion

Ophelia is a henchman and according to the rules they have a henchman reserve number for extra soulstones to get extra gang members. What is her number? I have looked at her card and listing in the book and don't see anything.

What minions are other people using to fill out the LaCroix gang?

Any ideas on what to use represent a young LaCroix?

Thanks,

Al

In the book she's "Henchman 6". That number is what you're looking for :)

Not sure it is listed on the card, but I would assume it's with the other traits.

Edit:

As for the models, look into Slop Haulers (coming out this month (well rather the next one as Wyrd releases are at the end of the month)) and probably some standard Bayou Gremlins - though I suppose the Young Ones are better.. I'd just proxy them with the Bayou Gremlins then.

Edited by Wodschow

Edit:

As for the models, look into Slop Haulers (coming out this month (well rather the next one as Wyrd releases are at the end of the month)) and probably some standard Bayou Gremlins - though I suppose the Young Ones are better.. I'd just proxy them with the Bayou Gremlins then.

Young ones are better at shooting, but Bayou Gremlins aren't insignificant, which is a big advantage over Young ones during certain strategies/schemes.

I think after you've bought the La Croix Box, some Young Ones, the Slop Haulers and some Bayou Gremlins, you're pretty much set for Ophelia. With a full SS Cache that gives you a 44SS crew, which is more than enough for most scraps.

As for Young one Proxies, maybe look at one of these?

GW Gretchin

They've got the necessary gun, but they're probably a bit too big.

GW Snotlings

No guns, but the size is perfect. Also, the little dudes look hilarious. :D

Edited by Rathnard

The other nice thing about Bayou Gremlins is that they can become terrifying which will help to get through other terrifying things and harmless.... not to mention if you get the Dumb Luck trigger off you can do some nice damage, with a red joker you can easily kill a master... has happened to me a few times already.