Anyone got any good proxies for a "Tharn-y" Hordes Stonekeeper?

I've just started a Circle Orboroborobos army for Hordes but I'm trying to avoid anything too "druid-y" and am instead concentrating on the Tharn side of life. This means that I have to avoid some seriously good stuff but one thing I can't live without is the Stonekeeper.

Does anyone know of any decent models that look "tharny", I'm thinking some kind of barbarian shaman would fit the bill but haven't been able to find any. I had a look at the Freebooter beastwoman but she's too beasty. she might do in a pinch but I'd like to see what other options are available.

edit: Bloody Hell, I just saw the pic of Rasputina in my sig and realised - Silent One! The main question still stands though.

Edited by DangerousBeans

I run a Tharn list also, but I have never used the standing stones or the stonekeeper, and honestly I have not thought about it much. If I can make any suggestions I think the best models to keep in with the theme would be to use old metal Drunes from confrontation. There are a number of shaman models that should work out well.

There used to be some very tharnish looking Confrontation miniatures for the barbarians. I can't remember the names right now, but if you dig around Confrontation sites and/or sellers you could probably find it.

They had two factions, the evil barbarians was called the drunes, lots of body parts and unhealthy looks. The other are called Kelts, the good barbarians, think Arnold Connan. I personally thing they would both work for Tharn models, but they would be a bit smaller then typical hordes scale. There was one kelt that I can think of that had some kind of wyrdstone as part of the model, it was a character model and I think the name was Epoch. It has been a very long time when I last looked at the model so I could be very wrong about the name.