The Obligatory New Year Resolution Thread

Somehow I don`t think any of these will help me, but its got to be worth a try hasn`t it? Thanks but I might pass on the mature Nephs tail I dont like the idea of him/her/it coming to retrieve it

Don't blame you on the Nepilim tail, as turned out the previous owner was Killjoy

Which adds a new, new years resolution to my list, runinng away from a verry angry Killjoy

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Update on my new years resolution. As of today I have lost 10 pounds from the 1st of the year.

Of course I have had the stomach flue for the last 3 days so maybe that doesn't count :(

It's jar water weight. I've been running on an elliptical every day since the 1st I haven't lost any weight yet. But I've gained 4 lbs which is a good start.

*does hope that there has been no mali characters hurt to give you your body parts back* NSPCMC (National Society for Prevention of Cruelty to Mali Creatures) will have to be called if so... :S

Not only are you setting your dreaded kin against me, but now the NSPCMC as well!!!

Silver chocobo`s machine gun butt will be very handy to provide covering fire whilst I make a cowardly exit, by which I mean a strategic retreat of course (must find a spine and a liver of the non lilly variety)

I could probably CAD it no problem if you have access to a rapid prototyping machine.

I gotta ask. I have heard about these things and seen them on TV. But do people really have access to these things. I mean what kinda job do I need to get(or find a friend with said job) so I can have access to something like this.

I gotta ask. I have heard about these things and seen them on TV. But do people really have access to these things. I mean what kinda job do I need to get(or find a friend with said job) so I can have access to something like this.

Oh they do exist. There are companies that can produce stuff for you, but it's expensive, it's worth it if your going to produce moulds off the masters, but not for 1 off models.

I'm looking into producing some scenery this way.

Resolution no.1: Put Abuela Ortega in a steampunk wheelchair.

(I typed "steampink" by mistake. I like it. I think I've invented a new genre ;))

I love the idea of a steampunk wheelchair for Abuela (or even a "steampink" one!). Have you seen Miss Liddell from the SMOG range by SmartMax miniatures? One day I might try putting Baby Kade in a steampunk baby walker (just as a one off miniature - I haven`t given in to the dark side and converted to Neverborn......yet)

I looked into this a couple of months ago for the purposes of miniature production. It is expensive but, as Ratty says, a good way to get a master made where you have CAD skills but not sculpting skills.

Or if you happen to be designing 6mm Diseased Exo-Armoured Space Soldiers

dg1-1.jpg

I love the idea of a steampunk wheelchair for Abuela (or even a "steampink" one!). Have you seen Miss Liddell from the SMOG range by SmartMax miniatures? One day I might try putting Baby Kade in a steampunk baby walker (just as a one off miniature - I haven`t given in to the dark side and converted to Neverborn......yet)

Give it time... give it time. and when you finally come to your senses... ill be waiting... *giggles an evil giggle*

Hmmmm,

I did the weight lose thing last year and shed 5 stone (70 lbs) so this year I want to gewt back to the gym to get my linebaker physique back so I can start playing american football and Rugby again.

I want to spend more time with friends and family.

Oh and paint more models before I start buying stuff. I keep getting into the habit of buying more models before I finish the last lot.

Sell old models off - Need to get rid of my High Elf Army.

I'm actually living up to a new years resolution. I have stuck a massive amount of my old Fantasy stuff on Flea Bay in order to raise funds and make space. And I have sold some Space Marines to my friend as well :D