2010 TGN Reader’s Choice Awards

Wodschow

So yeah, like the title suggests, in case you hadn't seen it already it's time to vote for:

2010 TGN Reader’s Choice Awards

Malifaux is represented in a few categories, not that I'm saying you should necessarily vote for them, I for one haven't in all of them, but just to spread awareness of this thing in general! Hep! :)

Edited by Wodschow

Just checking the votes now it seems really strange to see a really cheap priced miniture's having to go against something like the current leader Dr Zeel, yes the Dr Zeel is really nice but costs more than a box of show girls and a blister pack combined. I would say thats hardly a fair comparison but I guess he fits the rules of alternative miniture and price is not a factor.

No doubt that it is a fantastic model I really like a lot of their range it just seems a bit strange that really inexpensive minis are being compared too the expensive ones. If however it did just come down to quality alone then I see no reason why Dr Zeel should not win. I guess its just me being a bit narky