The name Redchapel?

Grønlykke

I don't remember her wearing skin tight PVC, or are you admiring another quality?

Women can have multiple qualities. Even ones not related to what they're wairing. It's been known to happen.

I was referring more to the qualities of quietly, tolerently, and serenely putting up with a madman's psychotic rantings and abuses. A quality I admire greatly.

Women can have multiple qualities. Even ones not related to what they're wairing. It's been known to happen.

I was referring more to the qualities of quietly, tolerently, and serenely putting up with a madman's psychotic rantings and abuses. A quality I admire greatly.

Ah it's a quality you look for in girlfriends then.

If constant moaning and blood regurgitating can be called quiet, tolerant and serene of course. :P

BTW I want a alternative Molly sculpt in the Victorian explorer outfit with the pith helmet. I can't find a model that would proxy for it.

Ditto.

Got you both covered.

W00001.jpg

Harriet Kingsley, made by Micro Art Studios. Coolminiornot carries her. Replace her rifle with a severed head and you are all set.

I for one am using Sarah from Freebooter Miniatures as Molly...painting her hair black and giving the vial she is holding a glow to be the Tear.