Nerdelemental's Neverborn model archive

nerdelemental

:) I stopped putting the time it took to work on it. Good for me as an "archive" if I ever look at it again later, but didn't seem terribly relevant. For Lilitu, I did spend nearly 5 hours on her and she's not as pleasing to me as some of the others that took a fraction of the time. I see a lot of grainy spots and lack of blending. The hair and face, in particular, need some additional attention. And others.

grrr.

Hmm...I'm not sure anymore. I'll try to figure it out for you, though (might need to wait until I can get up to RIW again). They're not DA stuff. I want to say "Mystic".

They're all resin (not inserts) and they come dark greenish/gray.

I don't particularly love them but they came cheap so I bought up a ton. Now, every time i put a model on one I end up replacing it onto one of Wyrd's. ;)

The idea was that Wyrd's would be for masters and unique minions and these would be for more chaff figures...

Hey what company made the bases that you used on Oogie? It's not Dark Age is it?

Looks like those to me:

http://www.shop.microartstudio.com/cobblestone-bases-wround-30mm-p-205.html?cPath=3_12

(Edit: Top one and the one turned away from us and the one with the metal thingie)

Also.. Nerd stop mocking us.. This stuff is superb, don't come saying 'oh I was in a rush so it just looks like this' :@ !!

Whatever.. Nice stuff!

Yes! Microarts. Right.

I get some of everything.

Sorry Wodshow. I'm proud enough of them, but get so much of my pieces ready for the tabletop and then experiment on most of the rest. Only rarely do I hone in on a piece and really try to get it "right". Some of my Guild will be showing up next month and I pushed a few of them. I won't be apologizing as much.

I just play the Neverborn most so want to get them table ready and table durable. :)

• 1 month later...