I don't really know where to put this

hippieshopper

Well I was upset at my inability to write some cool Malifaux-themed story, and I wanted to contribute something besides my money to the folks here at Wyrd.

I was playing around with the fonts I received from another thread on the forums and I decided to make a monster of my own. After heavy modification, I came up with something and I liked it so much I wanted to make a scenario and strategy around it. But since I am not all that creative, I modified my favorite Halloween encounter.

I don't expect anyone to play it...hell, I don't expect anyone to like it, I just wanted to post this here out of pure curiousity.

So now without further ado...

angry-cosby.jpg

scenario.jpg

cosbie-1.jpg

I made most of the pictures in Paint. net, I haven't done anything in a couple of years so I thought I would try again.

The actual scenario rules might need to be zoomed in, I was working with a lot of text in a small amount of space. The angry Cosby face was just there for inspiration.

Thanks guys!!!

I really appreciate it, I was worried at first that people wouldn't appreciate the Cosby humor. I'll admit, I am no poet but I did try to make the poem match.

Also, I have yet to play test this, but because I modified it off of a Halloween encounter, I think it won't be too bad. I plan on trying it out on Thursday.

Now you've got me wanting to put together a Fat Albert crew. :tongue2:

Honestly, I have been working on that...

I have Mushmouth done, but I want to make sure everything is solid first.

Also if I did, I was thinking of adding a trait to all of them, that being "Cosbie Kid" or something like that.

The original Cosbie's Kodak Attack would be much like the Judged spell in that it would do double damage to all of the models with that trait. I'd put it on a trigger though.

Ex

Under triggers...it'd be something like...

Ca (:crows) "Because I am your father, Rudy!" [Kodak Attack]: When damaging defender with this spell, if the defender is a "Cosbie Kid" you may choose to double the damage done. If this trigger is activated, place no blast counters for damage.

...cause he is the creator of that show, you see.

I don't know quite yet, this is both very difficult to make them balanced...but it is also a lot of fun.

I was even working on some prototype for another one of our Ramos players under some house rules.