Hi-diddly-ho Neighbor!

Deanster

Fresh meat here! I was just introduced to Malifaux at "Fall-In" and was immediately smitten!

At present I am working on a "Family" Guild Crew and a Resurrectionist McMourning Crew.

A serious shoulder injury is keeping me from painting as well as I previously could (and is slowing my progress down as well). I do promise, however, to post some pictures just as soon as I have something I feel is "post-worthy".)

I plan on entering some Tournaments (when I find some that are reasonable close!) I also plan on introducing the game to my local Wargame Club ("The Legion" in Bethlehem Pennsylvania.

If anyone knows of any players close to Bethlehem, PA. I would be very excited to participate in any Malifaux games that might be occuring in my area.

Hope to see some of you soon!

Hi and welcome! Sorry to hear about your shoulder, I know how much it sucks when injuries like that get in the way of a hobby, but hopefully it'll improve, or at least you'll find a work-around...(left handed painting!!!:D)

But glad to have you playing the games and of course happy to have you on the boards as well. Enjoy your time here :)