rusty alice

Sea Lion

I just bought the first book and am trying to figure out what I want for a gang. I looking at the Victoria's and was thinking of adding Rusty Alice and the Ronin. If I read Alice's info correctly she can only join a gang with a scavenger master. I cannot find any character with this ability, am I missing something or am I not reading it correctly?

Any thoughts on the make up of this gang would be great before I buy the figures.

Thanks,

Al

Despite their quaint carriage ride together, the Viktorias are not scavengers so Alice cannot join them. She may only join Ramos and her Patron, Leveticus. Well, she can also joing Hoffman, but he doesn;t get bonus cards, so is decidedly meh.

You definitely want to run Ronin with Vik as they essentially do the same things well and can overpower your opponent with melee bad-assery....

I would not buy the vik box but buy the following models,

A good starting crew for the viks is

both the Viks

A blister of ronin

Convict gunslinger

and

Hans or Musaki

25SS is the starting list area and that will get you there, if you want to be ready for turnys I would buy both Hans and muski, I would also pick up Taelor. I would also look at getting the Freikorps boxset it would really round out your list choices.

I find that I rarly use Biship and never use Johan in a vik crew thats why i would skip the boxset and go for singles.