Poison and conduit

Braindead

I believe that the Poison Counters reset at the end of the round, unless Conduit ends/is reapplied. So it'd go:

Round 1: No Damage, 2 PC at End of Round

Round 2: 2 Damage, 1 PC (If Conduit ends) at ernd of Round, 2 PC (If Conduit remains) at end of round

and so on.

So in essence, no, the Poison Counters don't stack. I think it's like Armor and whatnot- different sources stack, but not the same source. i could be wrong, of course.

But the poison counters(PCs) continue to add correct?

Ex:

Turn 1: Conduit goes off. End closing phase 2 PCs added.

Total PCs = 2

Turn 2: Model Activates Takes 2 wounds. start closing phase remove 1 PC. End closing phase add 2 PCs.

Total PCs = 3

Turn 3: Model Activates Takes 3 wounds. Start Closing Phase remove 1 PC. End closing phase add 2 PCs.

Total PCs = 4

Etc. Etc.

Is this correct or does this go against the stacking rule?

AS PER ABOVE - If the model is subject to conduit in the end closing phase again, it get's "topped up" to 2 poison counters as poison doesn't stack.

http://wyrd-games.net/forum/showthread.php?t=15197&highlight=poison+stack

Edited by magicpockets

Poison does not stack - you just apply the effect with the most poison counters. So if a model suffering from poison 1 (ie has 1 poison counter) gets hit by something with poison 2, that effect will replace poison 1 and the model will now have 2 poison counters.

Magicpockets' post is spot on, as far as I can tell.