Greetings from the land of bacon and broken dreams

Hjelmen

Hi everybody!

I've been lurking about on these forums for some time now, but finally thought I'd register.

I've been playing Warmachine for a few years now (you might know me, for better or worse from Privateer Press' forums :)), and have dabbled in several skirmish-size games as well; Hell Dorado, Urban War, Pulp City among others. Malifaux is the first one that seems to have stuck on, not only with myself, but with people in my gaming community as well.

We're just starting up, so we're just playing starting boxes for now. My choice was Sonnia Criid, and I haven't regretted it!

I'm looking to expand a bit for when we're going to move on to bigger games, and I'll be pestering the Guild subforums for a bit to figure out how to proceed.

I'm a big fan of converting and painting, so you might see me in the painting sub-forum as well. But I paint at a glacial pace, so it'll probably be a while for something in colour to show up.

Introductions all around! Hi \o/

Edited by Hjelmen
In case you were wondering: the land of bacon and broken dreams is Denmark!

• 2 weeks later...

Man, I like both bacon and broken dreams...I should move to your town :D

But welcome, great to hear we were the piece of spaghetti that stuck to the wall with your group! Sonnia is a good one, probably my first favorite from way back playtesting book 1.

Also glad to have you on the forums, I hope you enjoy your time here as well. And of course I love seeing painting, that's what got me into miniature games in the first place!