[not Malifaux] Vicky

guilty

Well, here is some steampunk girl, i called Vicky )

The manufacturer to me unfortunately isn't known.

Also I am sorry for a bit dark photos

lllj.jpg

That model is amazing.

Your paint job on her is AMAZING. You combined all of my favorite colors (to paint, and in general!) on top of a sweet model.

I'm very bummed you don't know who made her, because I'd love to own and paint that model.

Thanks for sharing, now stop being awesome so I can feel better about myself!

d

a testament of my luck vs online things, was both eyeing gallowglass and mary bones back then, when they were still available.. awaiting paypal payment to come in, check back a week later and both were sold out :( mailed them but never gotten a response, tried looking for them a couple of times then see someone posting that at some gamesdays they were in a big grab-box for only 2.50 euros or something.. but never found them.

at my first spiel con decided to ask the GW staff, response was "I dont think it had to do with GW because I know all GW minis out there.".. sure it wasnt *really* GW however it wasnt to his credit that he never heard about the Mad Donna necromunda mini either (and assured me it wasnt by GW too.)