my first show girl.

tony28

hi guys just thought id share some pics of my first show girl.cassandra.i have laft the ruffle bits of her gloves black as i wasnt sure about the yellow,let me know what you think.and again i appologise for the pic quality as they were taken on my mobile phone.comms and critts very much welcome.picture.php?albumid=125&pictureid=565

picture.php?albumid=125&pictureid=564

picture.php?albumid=125&pictureid=563

picture.php?albumid=125&pictureid=562

picture.php?albumid=125&pictureid=561

picture.php?albumid=125&pictureid=560

picture.php?albumid=125&pictureid=559

picture.php?albumid=125&pictureid=558

thanks for looking guys :)

What could I do to make you stop being so awesome?

d

I hear a hammer to the knuckles would work.

Excellent work. Very smooth painting - are you using a medium?

Great eyes, good blonde, nice red, awesome stocking. I think the purple hilt might take one more highlight.

What do you mean - not sure about the yellow? As in how it would look or how it would cover the black?

Thanks for all the kind words guys.(not the hammer bit though lmao) I wasn't sure on actually making them yellow I just thought black looked cool.maybe ill change it.and the bottle was jus out of a little conversion pack I got from my lgs,painted dark angels green then gloss varnished with 2-3 coats.cheers again guys.next one will be here shortly :)

Hi tiny,for the skin I used GW dwarf flesh then washed it lightly with gryphone sepia,then back up to dwarf flesh and start to highlight with elf flesh.small amounts at a time mixed with the dwarf flesh.right up to just pure elf flesh.make sure the coats are really thin.for the stockings I used dwarf flesh mixed with chaos black.until u get the colour you want.then make it like its coloured water and paint it were you want it.once its dry wash it with badab black until you get the effect you want.all colours are GW colours.sorry about descriptions I'm not very good at writing what i did but thats my recipie.hope it helps :)