are night terrors nightmares ?

Illustrange

Night terrors have spirit and nightmare.

I was wondering tough if the nightmare part was in *preserving* future potential or is a typo and should it be horror. while thematically it being a nightmare makes a lot of sense (night terror being a more severe nightmare, and the whole mouth for eyes is a nice counter to eyes in hands ;)) it cant be hired by the dreamer as the dreamer has no *out-of-faction* hiring rules.

however from my own experience I know these kind of typos can easily sneak in, especially when it makes alot of sense, and in regards to rising powers (not future potential.) it makes a lot of sense if the night terror is a horror instead, it sets the same basis for molly as all the other henchman in the book and it would thematically fit well with molly's monstrous undead idea.

not to mention it would allow her to get a box based on this book, not requiring book 3 material. (2 or 3 night terrors, molly and the rogue necromancy.)

it makes sense either way, and I realised I havent seen official comments on all the *where are molly's minions* questions. in addition with so many things being axed for later use, it seems strange to leave something in that has no thematical or rulewise synergies yet (iow, a resurrectionists nightmare creature.)

just wanted to check this.

Edited by Illustrange
edited a typo.. funny enough...