Tournament lists

Peoples Champ

First Malifaux tournament coming up end of November. 30ss and take one faction. I think it is going to be the first malifaux tournament in New Zealand so that is all good.

Wondering what would be the best faction to run with. I have Guild (Lady J and Sonnia), Resurectionist (Nico and McMorning) and Outcasts (Somer and Ophellia).

Of those I have probably found Nico and Lady J real killer lists with the right models with them.

Liking this list if I were to take guild

Lady J

Sammuel

Gulid astringer

2 Death Marshalls

Witchling Stalker

It's a pretty good list tbh, alot of balance between melee and range as well as alot of units to protect Samael Hopkins. You are wasting a soulstone if you rock this list as it is, but I would definitely invest in a Scales of Justice and make it 7SS to finish out the list. You'll also have a ton of units to waste activations so that you can see what your opponent is doing with 7 units on the board. I feel like you should drop a Marshall for a Stalker for the stronger melee unit but that's a playstyle thing for you.

Post your other lists you'd want to use for comment if you'd like.

It's a pretty good list tbh, alot of balance between melee and range as well as alot of units to protect Samael Hopkins. You are wasting a soulstone if you rock this list as it is, but I would definitely invest in a Scales of Justice and make it 7SS to finish out the list. You'll also have a ton of units to waste activations so that you can see what your opponent is doing with 7 units on the board. I feel like you should drop a Marshall for a Stalker for the stronger melee unit but that's a playstyle thing for you.

Post your other lists you'd want to use for comment if you'd like.

Agree on the dropping of one marshall for a stalker. The other option would be dropping the astringer for Nino. Although the astringer can come in very handy particulary vs leveticus where he can take out the hidden waif then Lady j can coast in and take out Leveticus who stays dead.