WATCHER Proxy & Steam fitters scrap yard

The Madman

Do you think you could find out the specifics and throw it up here? Or ask the organizer to?

Also, include the league specifics: game sizes? escalating? number of players? victory conditions? Since that stuff would be different all around and may influence how the bonus works.

Thanks in advance.

Do you think you could find out the specifics and throw it up here? Or ask the organizer to?

Also, include the league specifics: game sizes? escalating? number of players? victory conditions? Since that stuff would be different all around and may influence how the bonus works.

Thanks in advance.

We posted our League Rules once before, but I'll give a link to them again. This is our LGS' own forums, but you should be able to read them.

As for the Terrain rules, the league organizers decided that you would get 1 extra soulstone per 6"x6" terrain that got donated to the store. Now, not everything has to be exactly 6x6, so you could do like 4 pieces of 3x3, or two 3x6, etc. So, some guys like Madman have been cranking out a bunch of small things. I've done a couple small things as well just to get the easy points to start with. But then some of us are also working on larger items. One guy did a saloon that's about 14x14. We now have a small Courthouse (about 8x12), which even includes a torture room in the back, lol. There's also another one that's a sheriff's office I think. And lastly I'm working on a full 3'x3' Star Theater, and another guy is working on small modular pieces which will form the Ortega Ranch.

EDIT: Whoops, forgot to post the link! http://www.aowcincinnati.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=25&jfile=viewtopic.php&p=1024#p1024

Edited by LoboStele

• 2 weeks later...