Ulimate bad fate

Nutcase168

I was thinking about what could be the worst possible run of bad fate and I think I got it:

-You target a model in melee with you master.

-Your master gets the lower card

-attacking model gets a 13 on the flip

-Master flips black joker

-Damage flip gets red joker+severe

I know the master could SS the black joker to try and get out of being hit (unlikely) and could SS to prevent damage, or cheat the 13 down to miss but its still possible you might not be able to cheat low enough to miss vs BJ.

Just a worst case scenario and I was wonder if anyone saw it happen yet or something similar.

black joker on a attack flip = 0+cb, not auto miss IIRC. On Damage its 0 total damage no matter what.

I had both a peacekeeper and desolation engine flip black joker for damage last night.

Those nephilim I hear are pretty crazy to hit. But I don't think I would have made it to the end of the game without you getting those jokers. I'm still blown away the game determining spell with Lilith was to cast Alluring to survive the onslaught and of course... Black Joker... :cussing:

Those nephilim I hear are pretty crazy to hit. But I don't think I would have made it to the end of the game without you getting those jokers. I'm still blown away the game determining spell with Lilith was to cast Alluring to survive the onslaught and of course... Black Joker... :cussing:

Hitting wasn't the problem, it was finishing them off. If one of those jokers hadn't flipped you would have had to deal with either the peace keeper or the desolation engine and either could have taken down something else before dying.

Edited by Nutcase168

Playing Levi for the first time Wednesday night, I had just summoned a Hallow Waif to him and was then charged by a Bad Juju. Levi was at 4 Wd and the charge missed. The Bad Juju then used Landslide. The Waif failed to resist and Levi failed also and then continued to pull the Black Joker when I attempted a reduce damage flip. Waif dies and Levi at 1 Wd. End of turn Levi takes 1 Wd and GAME OVER.