The keeper and Yazza sitting in a Tree, B U I L D I N G their own little gaming table

the keeper

• Replies 390
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good new everyone (snicker...)

when setting up the board i took pictures of everything

indeed everything

around 190 pictures

so in the next days, or weeks i'll be posting them starting with the bopard and so on

the board was designed to be hauled around so its a 2 part deal

also to keep it together and hide the ugly sides thekeeper made a frame that we also can take apart and bolts together

Said Frame

IMG_0481.jpg

IMG_0482.jpg

and said 2 part board

IMG_0491.jpg

the keeper made them

he used a cheap brush, cut off some hairs and superglued them on a piece of transparant plastic

cut that out and placed that on the board, if i remember it right

Close, but no cigar.

He cut bunches of a cheap brush and then placed them in a small dot of PVA glue that he had applied to a plastic ice cream box lid. Once dry, those dots of PVA glue were then carefully removed, and were ready to be fixed on the table.

You Are both WRONG (sorry Craig of the D6G)

I did it like Grashnar said, but then way cooler.

[ame]

[/ame]

When the glue is dry, i cut away the edges with scissors.

Then you repeat that for about 70 times and 6 hours and 2.5 brushes later you have some long grass

Edited by the keeper

I dont have the mold numbers here, but everything in the fieldstone range especcialy the ruined one and the cavern accesory mold

If you need to choose 3 i'd go with warlocks house in fieldstone, fieldstone ruined building, and cavern accesory mold

But normally you get a flat rate per 5 molds, optimizing your transport to mold cost

So if you take 2 more maybe one of the fieldstone dungeon accesory kits and another one would be let me think...

A machinery mold for steampunkyfication or a pipemolds, depends where you want to go in style

And one tip, even if you need only stones from one mold, believe me, pour at least 4 more different ones for the stock,

Its like 10 sec more work for real, but the end result spares you about 2 hours work if you were to do them seperatly

Edited by yazza