Rising Powers Reference Cards

Cenotaph

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fixed the error with Soulstones... though Bag of Soulstone works still sounds correct in my mind.. like a bag of coal or a bag of stone.

So Terrain and Counters have both been updated.

Also put together a quick and dirty website for all my cards and counters at http://nezumi.me.uk/Malifaux/ , I will eventially put up photos of my armies on there as well but just downloads at the moment.. Also I had to have a picture of Seamus instead of Kirai as I don't have a large Kirai image.

Me and Cenotaph are currently working on the updated reference sheet. I'm currently trying to work out a quick reference for the Rule of Equivalency. This is my current wording. Does it look right.

When a model is killed or sacrificed the maximum number of reactions that produce Counters (per counter type) or Card Draw is limited by the base size of the figure being removed (30mm = 1; 40mm = 2; 50mm = 3). Only one Summon reaction may result irrespective of base size. Figures take reactions starting with the nearest figure until the cap is reached. If two models are the same distance, models friendly to the removed model react first. Effects generated by Actions are not affected by the Rule of Equivalency.

Edited by Ratty

Ratty, defensive stance as general combat action must be made as first action model is using. It is erata change I think, so it could be implemented in your ref sheet.

Just put up in a few words, must be taken as first action, or something similar, as I'm not that good in English.

Also, add to Undead trait "Generate Corpse Counters when killed."

Fixed the two issues you spotted. Also when I printed it out tonight the titles for the sections on the 1st page were hard to read so I made them bigger... For some strange reason (possibly I've broken the space/time continuum) this has given me huge amounts of space rather than taking up room, so I've added in Pulse, Blast and Aura, though I've had to simplify the wording a bit to make them fit. I think they still read correct to the rules but have a look.

After discussion with Cenotaph I altered the Range Effect wording and made it more concise.

:aura# Aura : an ongoing circular effect extending # inches from the the target's base edge. It lasts for the stated duration. Doesn't affect target model or caster. Aura moves with target. Models are affected by Aura whilst in this area.

:pulse# Pulse : an instantaneous circular effect extending # inches from the target's base edge. It simultaneously affects all models, except the model it's centred on, within this area.

:blastBlast : an instantaneous effect. For each :blast place a 50mm blast within the listed range following any placement criteria. All markers must touch but not overlap. If the effect targets a model, one of the markers must cover part of the models base. All bases touched by a :blast are affected. Initial target suffers Dg listed others suffer the Dg one step down.

A new version has been uploaded. Edited by Ratty

Again, thank you guys so much for this. This is the greatest thing ever!

And again, the latest version is on Tabletop Geeks. Ratty, I really should just give you an ftp account to upload the latest versions directly. ;)

Argh don't do it... the temptation to tidy up html and Css will be too much. :P

lol. Well, I could create a very specific ftp account that only gives you access to one folder. ;)

Also, my HTML and CSS are superb! No need for that! :-P

well I would be tempted to change the long link lists on the download page into unordered lists which would give you greater control over the layout of the links, so where you have links over 2 lines you would get a slight gap between the link and the next link making it a bit easier to read. also I might be tempted to change the two columns so they go

Magazine .................. Reference Sheets

... ............................. ...

................................. ...

Scenarios

... ............................. Counters

Miscellaneous

... ..............................Cards

... .................,...............

Edited by Ratty