Death is Meaningless

gunpowder saint

Is it just me or are the Outcasts the ONLY masters who can die, and come back at a later date. So far the only masters who I've seen who have any ability close to this are...

Viktoria Sisters: Another one?

Leveticus: Eternally Shackled

Hamelin: Indiscriminate Void

now I know the Viktoria sisters aren't "Technically" able to die and come back as often as Levi and Hamelin, unless that's your strategy which personally sounds like a Bad Ass strategy! [[make note for that later]]

but out of curiosity is it possible for later masters in the game who belong to the Arcanists, or Guild, or Neverborn or something like that to come back after death? I know Karia can do that but she can only do it once so I don't really count that since Ham, Vik, and Levi can do it at will, and with Levi you kind of want to die lol

Personally to me, it is what it is. I think it makes the Outcast more appealing. The fact that Levi can die at will makes me less afraid of anything my opponent attempts to do or even his models in play.

It's just interesting when you play a game that actually incorporates death, rather than making it such a bad thing. You get to include it in strategy and as I said earlier, it makes you want to take on anything your opponent lays before you.

Bring it, Nekima! Just my two cents.

Edited by Blank
typo

Colette can't come back after dieing but can defy that last killing blow with ''Death Defying'' 1ss and a 6 of masks, and somat friendly to sacrifice. I now it sounds like a lot to come back but if she is played properly just catching her is and achievement and to see her pop up with wounds is soul destroying.