The Dreamer/LCB is overpowered

Raintar

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And chomp managed to kill nothing in the process? I seriously do not understand how this would happen. Soon as dreamer comes in you cast spell unleash all the nightmares and chomp activates. Using the chomp bomb tactic the first thing I would do is kill sybelle. She is vital to the entire belle tactic any one who would leave her alive has serious target selection issues.

Edited by tadaka

And chomp managed to kill nothing in the process? I seriously do not understand how this would happen. Soon as dreamer comes in you cast spell unleash all the nightmares and chomp activates. Using the chomp bomb tactic the first thing I would do is kill sybelle. She is vital to the entire belle tactic any one who would leave her alive has serious target selection issues.

I think Sybell might be able to take it.. she is hard to wound 1, Df 5 and has 9 wounds.

Well from reading here and the tactic that seems to be used as a example it seems that any range style list will beat the crap out of LCb and dreamer because even though dropping your whole army is a huge way too speed things up. It also calls for you to put a master in danger.

Also fight AOE with AOE summons like electric creation can get right next to them then activate then blow and LCB took unavoidable Dam and any of his friends in 3". My opinion is LCB and dreamer are transports very good for mobility, but other then this new twist not very powerful but thats just me.