No Love for Perdita........:(

Iamwyrd

That's what my friend was saying. "Hopelessheretic" said that to me. So even though you are shooting the person through a building, your at a negative flip, so you cant cheat and the hysterical armour 1. Also not to mention you were still at 5cb. So not being able to cheat (only soulstones) and they get armor 1 doesn't seem that broken. But that's just my and many others opinion.

Edited by Iamwyrd

Because like the person before said, she is exactly like the novel. That's just the first thing that comes into my mind when you say bullet bending.

Sorry to stay off topic but are we talking about the Graphic Novel. Because in that she was nothing like the Character in the movie. I don't even recall if she used a gun.

In the Wanted Comic the characters were all losely based on DC Villians. She was loosly based of Cat woman.

The movie and the comic are actually very different works. Both have there strengths and both have huge flaws.

Sorry to stay off topic but are we talking about the Graphic Novel. Because in that she was nothing like the Character in the movie. I don't even recall if she used a gun.

In the Wanted Comic the characters were all losely based on DC Villians. She was loosly based of Cat woman.

The movie and the comic are actually very different works. Both have there strengths and both have huge flaws.

I don't think Perdita minds you staying off topic. If she did, you'd be dead by know.

I would love my before posted rule,

"(0) Bullet bending

(CC: 14 /Rst: - /Rg: C) Untill the start of the closeing phase, this model's peacebinginger strikes receive -2 cb and ignores cover and LoS when declareing a target. Thses shoots do not go though Terrain but instead must move around it. Mesure from Perdita's base to the target's base messuring around any blocking terrain to check for range for these peacebinginger strikes."

I would love it to be the fix, since its worth the zero cost. But it will most likely never get fixed. I think that if the nice guys at wryd did fix it like this that would be christmas.

But as it is now I would rather it not be on her card at all. Its kinda an insult to say all these models with hunter do what a "master" can do but better and without haveing it be a spell.

I wouldn't mind if they moved bullet bending from her spell chart and made it a Talent that went like this,

Bullet Bending: Perdita ingores cover when fireing her Peacebringer.

Bam, she bends her bullets to get around cover. simple and differnet from hunter and sniper. A skill worthy of a master, the spell in its form now is not a master level spell.

Or you could just give her hunter and have done with it, she is after all a never born "Hunter"

I just pray and hope that this is address in errata mark 2, They could have an awesome fix that we didn't even think about. I like to think that they have it in hand. :ahhhhh:

Ya I wish they would address it as well.

1) in order to get it off you need a 7. That's a decent card wasted on this action.

2) It would definitely be a better ability than an action, that way Nino is like, "hey big sister, how comes I'm better than you. Nananana."

But wait, something just hit me, what if the "ignore cover" means you ignore any form of cover, thus still ignoring line of sight. So if someone is behind a forest, since it provides cover for a model, she would ignore it. Just a thought. Or like a building for instance, since they are getting cover standing behind it, she would ignore it.

Edited by Iamwyrd

Ya I wish they would address it as well.

1) in order to get it off you need a 7. That's a decent card wasted on this action.

2) It would definitely be a better ability than an action, that way Nino is like, "hey big sister, how comes I'm better than you. Nananana."

But wait, something just hit me, what if the "ignore cover" means you ignore any form of cover, thus still ignoring line of sight. So if someone is behind a forest, since it provides cover for a model, she would ignore it. Just a thought. Or like a building for instance, since they are getting cover standing behind it, she would ignore it.

It would not mater because you cant target things that are outside your line of sight. And cover is something that does not block line of sight but is on the table in your way like a wall or another model or a tree and so on.

Edited by TimeLapse

It would not mater because you cant target things that are outside your line of sight. And cover is something that does not block line of sight but is on the table in your way like a wall or another model or a tree and so on.

Ya I know it was just a fueled pathetic attempt at trying to get around the ruling. Lol

Ya I know it was just a fueled pathetic attempt at trying to get around the ruling. Lol

Yeah I know the feeling.

Perdita is my favorite master and it bugs me that she has a useless cuddled skill that is pointless, its a waste of space and looking at what some of the new masters can do I dont think the old bullet bender is over powered at all.

I admit the ability isn't very useful right now due to the fact that her weapons are paired, canceling out any need to ignore cover really. But before it was simply to strong. A master with a high damage output being able to ignore LOS with her weapons was to much. It was like when lilith used to be able to ignore terrain and walk through walls etc. It was just to much.

It's still a useful ability because that makes it so she can actually cheat when the target is in cover. Which is a huge enough bonus as it is, especially for a damage based caster.

It's actually still a good ability, people are just mad it's no longer as good. She is far from a weak caster and is still easily one of the strongest.

Edited by karn987
because I read the book to fast =D