Still no Rising Powers...

Is anyone else having trouble getting the Rising Powers book and minis in? I've been checking my LGS regularly and the owner's supplier still doesn't even have any of the stuff, with no idea when we'll be getting it in. Hasn't all the new stuff been out for a few weeks now? Has Wyrd experienced some shipping problems that I don't know about or something?

We've done our part.

Some distributors got shorter orders than they were looking for quite frankly due to the volume of orders but that has been rectified. We're also running into the issue where distributors didn't anticipate volume from retailers and are doing restock orders two days after an initial order so folks are having to wait for them to get filled due to that.

We're doing all we can to continue to pump product out the door steadily including overtime and weekend hours.

I know that ACD, my FLGS' distributor, just got them in last Thursday. With Nathan's mentioned reasons, and the fact that the game has exploded in popularity (We've got people at Tempest that have never done miniatures before getting sucked into Malifaux), I'm not surprised it's taking forever. Only thing to do is keep hoping.