Soda Pop - New Releases

Kisa & Scratch - Limited Edition

kisa_paint01.jpg

$14.95

Sculpted by Thomas David. This set includes complete models for the character, Kisa and her cypher, Scratch. Kisa & Scratch are 32mm 'heroic' scale, high quality, metal cast miniature. Two 30mm premium bases are included. Model is supplied unpainted. Assembly required. Kisa & Scratch is a numbered limited edition of 499 models. It is available exclusively through Cool Mini or Not and the Soda Pop Store.

Isabeau Durand

isabeau_green.jpg

$12.95

Sculpted by Thomas David. This set includes a complete model for the character Isabeau Durand. Isabeau is a 32mm 'heroic' scale, high quality, metal cast miniature. 30mm premium round base is included. Model is supplied unpainted. Assembly required.

Suicide Queen

suicide_paint.jpg

$14.95

Sculpted by Nicolas NguYuen. This set includes a complete model for the character Suicide Queen and her cypher, Rollo. Suicide Queen and Rollo are 32mm 'heroic' scale, high quality, metal cast miniatures. 30mm premium round bases are included.

Models are supplied unpainted. Assembly required

Link:

https://store.sodapopminiatures.com/

I LOVE this company. The game they are developing that was showed at gencon is gonna be SICK, its basically final fantasy tactics! with chibi characters! and a dungeon full of respawnable monsters.

Also love Sodapop. Saw a few pictures of the game you mentioned, looked interesting. Also interested to see the game they are developing for their normal figs.

As to the models on show, I prefer the not sooo out there stuff so quite keen on Suicide Queen from the 3, the other two don't do it for me really.

Has reminded me I have an Ayu Beat to get back to painting....There is always too much stuff to paint.

These are starting to grow on me...only time will tell???

I agree. I first saw Soda's line and was like, "Whaa..?" but they are starting to interest me.

I LOVE this company. The game they are developing that was showed at gencon is gonna be SICK, its basically final fantasy tactics! with chibi characters! and a dungeon full of respawnable monsters.

You sold me when you said FFT. I immediately went to check out some pictures and it looks very inviting. Might have to look into it more for the girlfriend and I.