Levi and his horsies

HopelessHeretic

Not sure if this is a good list but it looks like tons of fun.

Levi the three riders and probably a dog to make another waif out of.

Have the hooded rider start in night mode so he can't be shot. Have the undead move through cover since it has the scout rule. The mechanical rider is a tougher call but try to get her set up so she can get in combat next turn since she has nimble and pass through you can get to pretty much anyone on turn two.

For the next few turns have the riders kick the oponnents teeth in and have levi cast at other threats since his spells don't have to randomly select targets in combat. When a rider dies it leaves 3 scrap tokens which can be turned into SPAs.

While maybe not a good crew for recon it should wreck people at everything else. Plus it should be fun.

-Heretic

Just a lot of soul stones in three models, 8, 8 and 10 IIRC might be 9 for the clockwork rider. Either way minimum of 26SS tied up there.

You'd have to have a large game to even try it as you're at 34 SS with Alyce, 38 with a dog as well.

Plus you hope you can get Levi and Alyce close enough to make SPA, the riders are way faster.

Yeah it is really points heavy. But I was thinking of running it at 30 stones. I think the hooded rider is 8, the mechanical rider is 8, and the undead is 10. Plus a dog at two would give me 28. I was thinking of running without alyce (I know crazy right), but she just can't keep up. Levi can if you are aggressive with one of your waifs giving him an extra 10" the first turn. While your opponent can stop this hopefully he will be worried about the three musketeers and not mess with your ladies.

I really see the undoing of this list being spider swars since they could paralyze a thrid of your minions very easily. Nino could also do some damage but hopefully you can get to him fast enough so that he only shoots a few times.

-Heretic

I was actually contemplating a crew like this the other day. I'm pretty sure Levi is the mastermind behind the three horsemen of Malifaux. Bet we'll see the fourth in the next book.

I'm not sure I would run this as an all-comers list, but if you were to get Contain Power as your strategy and take Assassinate as one of your schemes, this might make a good master killing list. If I get a chance, I'll give it a go this weekend.