Ramos's new stuff.

Poko

In another topic, we've got a list of good things to come for Marcus. Could we get something similiar for good old Ramos? In one thread someone suggested he can now take any construct he wishes, like Hoffman, is that true?

Yes, it is a desperate plea for tidbits, my book is pre-ordered but that's still 10 days away :D

He is not able to take any construct that he wishes but he has unrestricted access to the msu special forces.

The thing in the book that really caught my eye for ramos is the mobile tool kit specifically its 1 action that adds a tome to a models cast within 6". But it is a totem so that would mean no brass arachnid. It is definitely something I will be trying out and may make two very play styles for ramos.

Other models of note are the giant spiders who are just ok until you realize that they are dirt cheap at 5 stones and the soulstone miner.

-Heretic

or C. Hoffman

You know, I haven't even seen his stats and he's already irritating me. Oh look, a guild model which can take any bloody construct he wishes, supposedly can keep up with them unlike old ramos who's running at amazing 3" per action so he can boost them like he's meant to. It'd be nice to have some constructs unique to Ramos, so far it's the brass arachnid only.

I think once you read Hoffmans fluff you will change your tune. He exemplifies the malifaux motto "Bad stuff happeneds". And he is a M&SU member.

The Mechanical Rider is not special forces.

I don't have the book in front of me right now since I am at work but the spiders weapon is a buzz saw and it has a spell called cut away that removes armor from enemies. One armor just like other spiders. Damage I think is 2/3/5 and it has seven wounds. All that for 5 points is pretty good. But it doesn't seem to do any of the goofy ramos stuff that the other spiders are known for.

-Heretic