creepy structure

Yazza

One of my creepy structures is actually a dragon head from the high-elf warhammer mini, chained between two pillars surrounded by wrought-iron fence. It looks rather lovely, I'd say. :P I've also seen a great idea for an outhouse, by Pithound here. Hope I helped!

Maybe a small clocktower?

page 98 of the rulebook; when you flip for deployment you flip to see where in Malifaux the game takes place and this in turn generates a piece of scenery / special even that affects gameplay (Soulstone Veins can be mined for SS ingame as example)

the Creepy Structure, in game, can either kill or heal the mini using it, or generate Soulstones :)

I made a Outhouse of Doom using a small Warhammer Fantasy building and the Sewer Accessories. Tentacles coming out of the window, Yellow Bathroom Sign on te door, rats running away, and everything.

"Why did I order the extra large prune smoothy?! Gotta hold it, gotta hold it... oooop... can't hold it, can't hold it...."