Tournament! 7/24 Cambridge, MA !

AntiZombie

Hey all,

The last tournament went so well im doing another one!

When you ask?

why July 24th ( saturday)

Where you ask? ( new bat channel )

Pandemonium Books & Games

4 Pleasant Street

Cambridge, MA 02139

617-547-3721

http://www.pandemoniumbooks.com/?cont=contact

(They have just revamped and have a great new staff going on so its a kick to go there :))

How will it run you ask?

-10$ entry

-30 ss: 2 masters, one list ( scrap, you pick which master to use after the stratagies are given)

-preset strategies

-you get 6 schemes to use through out the tournament ( no repeating them)

-no proxies ( unless model has not been released or you need to summon alot of something or i say its too cool not to field)

-all models MUST be assembled

- you score your in game points plus 2 for a win or 1 for a tie, in the event of a tie in final VP the person with the most strategy points wins

- Extra point if you have a fully painted crew ( +both masters)

Prizes you ask:

well lets see what i have in my bag o' horrors... oh look a LTD gremlinete ! i think it might be painted too. Plus prizes based on attendance.

gremmlinete.JPG

...and Mike i do hope you show up again :) gotta defend the title of Master of Malifaux!

feel free to post any questions here or to PM me.

Peace,

AZ:nicodem

Edited by AntiZombie

• 2 weeks later...

I will definitely be showing up for this. Just one thing though, I was talking to Matt and Nico today, and we realized that on the Pandemonium website it says that crews must be fully painted, but here it says that an extra VP will be awarded to fully painted crews. Which one is it actually?

you do not have to have a fully painted crew. I am angry and upset that they would put that :wallbash: i just want people to come out and have fuN! (trying to build a player base here!)anyway that's the official word. also if you need any peices i have some extra minis that i can lend.

oh yes also, to anyone on the fence abotu commming, if you just want to come and play malifaux i need a ringer. I do not want to have to play in this one to even things out. I will provide a crew and such if there is an odd number of partcipants. Ringer cannot win, but they also dont have to pay the entry :)

FOr those who did not attend this one went very well. We played three custom scenarios that had peoples head spinning.

i also gave a custom scheme that could be used that was very well recieved and caused an altering of the game dynamics! who hoo it was as such:

Servant of fate: you must announce this. Achieve this scheme if you do not cheat fate during the game with ANY model. Soulstones may be used. score: 3 vp

This scheme caused two gentlemens games that were just BRUTAL. but in the end Zak won with his Neverborn list comsisting of Zoradia and a cadre of nephlim

the Title of byou boss was given along with the custom trophy gremlitte painted by me.

so far the New England titles include:

Master of Malifaux: Mekboyz

Bayou boss: Zak

and to come more to come! will you hold a title of renown? the next one will be more prestigious than both the others combined!

come September a brawl is gonna go down in Malden...

Edited by AntiZombie

i also gave a custom scheme that could be used that was very well recieved and caused an altering of the game dynamics! who hoo it was as such:

Servant of fate: you must announce this. Achieve this scheme if you do not cheat fate during the game with ANY model. Soulstones may be used. score: 3 vp

This scheme caused two gentlemens games that were just BRUTAL.

Gentlemen's duels all day long. Fun tourney, I wish Nico wasn't so &@!# slow!