The Other side of the Breach

Mr_Smigs

New Orleans is now what I'm thinking. Even in the late 1700's it was a strong, thriving city.

Mr. Smigs, good catch! Thank you.

well,

there we go,

suitably "west" already,

port city to facilitate easy access for the first use of opening the Breach in the 1787 incident...

and sold off later (so the Guild could have purchased the city themselves from the French, making it a free city-state outside US jurisdiction...)

we may have a winner here...

Yes. It would be nice.

We tell you everything you should know! All the time!

August...oh, the fourth, you'll have even more available knowledge! Knowing where the breach is Earthside is among the things you will not be knowing. Or maybe it is. I cannot remember.

(I can remember, actually, but Nathan will ban me again if I keep yapping).

You'll have some expanding knowledge of Earthside events, but only as they're hinted at from those that've come Malside. More or less. ;)

Nathan knows where it is.

You guys are so cute the way you get all crazy about the littlest things.

Adorable.

Well thank you! Obviously you have not seen a picture of me.

Should we not have an interest in the little things. . .There would be far less for Wyrd to do, as the interest would not be there and we'd all have to go back and complain about 40K.

New Orleans makes more sense now that we see voodoo and reference to Bayou's.

You give too much away just by saying its not in the book, Nerd! I could tell them all sorts of things that aren't going to be in the book but that would spoil too much!

Would have been a great opportunity to shut the door on this one. I promise, next book, I'll try to fit this answer in!