Scale Question

Chev Chelios

Short answer: 1:56 to 1:64 vertically, 1:48-1:58 horizontally. Most 1:48/O scale accessories will look appropriate, though not all. When I build terrain boards or dioramas for 28-32mm figures, I use 1:48 scale to make the math easy, and it looks fine.

Edited by Bexley

I use 1:48 scale to make the math easy, and it looks fine.

Cool :) I was wondering this myself.

After looking into this game I got the urge to make a Victorian house to scale with the models... 1:48 scale would make it easy to do the math.

Hopefully I'll be able to start soonish on it. The sooner I start the sooner I'll realize I have no idea what I'm doing and give up on the whole idea... Or perhaps by some odd quirk of fate and celestial alignment I might actually make something that looks good.

Not to mention, 1:48 is the same as dollhouse "quarter scale," and dollhouse decor and such is almost exclusively Victorian.

Cool :) I was wondering this myself.

After looking into this game I got the urge to make a Victorian house to scale with the models... 1:48 scale would make it easy to do the math.

Hopefully I'll be able to start soonish on it. The sooner I start the sooner I'll realize I have no idea what I'm doing and give up on the whole idea... Or perhaps by some odd quirk of fate and celestial alignment I might actually make something that looks good.