Favorite master combination

Just wondering what people think about the different master combos for a brawl.

1 McMourning + Nicodem

2 Mcmourning +Seamus

3 Nicodem+ Seamus

4 Solo Master + extra soulstones

Personally I use seamus and I'm thinking of getting Mcmourning so I have some Melee backup for all the range and board control that seamus brings to the table. (lure, lure, scalpel sling, disection then undead psychosis sounds like fun)

I haven't played any brawls, but I think Zorida and Som'er would pack a wallop, with some nurses to juice up the piggies.

As far as in-faction, I'd probably go with Seamus and McMourning, as McM seems to fill more of the holes left by Seamus than Nico does.

Has anyone tried just seamus with xtra soulstones befor i would be very intrested in how well that works

I think Nico or McM would benefit more as solo w/extra SS. Seamus can only summon Belles, so one of the other masters to help with reinforcements would be a better choice, imo.

Belles+McMourning crew=Awesomeness

I think I would have to agree with this. Sybelle & Seamus giving a little bit of range and the Belles luring models into McMournings melee range would seem very effective to me.

I have always liked the thought of McMourning & Nicodem though. That is serious summoning power!

I have always liked the thought of McMourning & Nicodem though. That is serious summoning power!

My thought exactly. Combine the Mortimer change with a pack of Nurse-assisted Canine alpha missiles for potential corpse counters ... the thought of all that raising makes me smile.

They'll be needing the same cards to pull those summons off though.. So in the end, I don't think you'd be raising much more than you would in a Scrap..

Nicodem being the buffer, Douglas the beast and Seamus the weird guy with the gun.

I think any combination would do well really.

I like Douglas the best of the three though, so would definetly get him. (If I had any ressers in the first place that is~ :))

They'll be needing the same cards to pull those summons off though.. So in the end, I don't think you'd be raising much more than you would in a Scrap..

True for McMourning's Monstrous creation and Nico's Re-animator you would need the same suit.

I can't re-call whether it has been errata'd at this point so I am quite prepared to be corrected but Nico gets to summon mindless zombies as a zero action without requiring even a cast.

I played MCMourning and Seamus in the second half of our league when it advanced to brawls. I ended up winning it, for whatever thats worth, but these two are killer.

Them together are just nasty. Tons of damage output, Bells and flesh constructs popping up as 0 actions all over the place... IDK, I really enjoyed the combo.

I think Nico and McMourning would be waste, so that leaves Nico and Seamus.. Never tried it, may have to...

(Zbags and Somer is a fun combo ;)