Crew-builder for the iPhone?

Rathnard

Being a recent newbie to Warmachine/Hordes, I've really been enjoying the list-builder application on my iTouch called "iBodger". It's a pretty simple affair - it lets you create collections and army lists on the fly, and allows you to email those lists as needed.

Now for Malifaux we have this handy little website, but it's no good when I don't have a computer with an internet connection handy. :(

So why not make a similar app for Malifaux then? Like iBodger, it doesn't need to be complicated - just the ability to record collections and make/save crew lists would be excellent.

If I had the tech skillz and the time I'd do this myself, but I don't. So then this is my plea to the tech-savy apple geeks out there - could you pretty please make me a Malifaux itouch app? It's definitely something I'd pay money for. :D

If you don't want to wait for someone to come and write it, there's always Bento for iPhone - a rather solid personal database which is not only great for managing army lists and such (you'll have to create your own databases for that though), but will let you manage your paints, supplies and all sorts of stuff.

Good thing is it synchronizes with Bento for Mac OS X. Bad thing is there's no other version of Bento (AFAIK) and it doesn't work with File Maker.

I mentioned in some previous thread that I was thinking about making something, but it'd be for Android. To program for the iPhone you need to program on a Mac (I believe) which I don't have plus I'm not the hugest fan of Apple lately. Even me making an Android app depends on the drive and free time to be there though.