The Red Chappel Crew

Hey there people. Just recently getting into this game and have ordered myself the rulebook and Red Chappel gang box.

Basically when I have built and painted them. What am I looking to ad?

Also until my book arrives am I limited to what models can be taken in the Red Chappel. By that I mean using the red chappel gang but then throwing in say nurses or Sebastien. Or can you mix freely withing the same faction?

As I am on a roll with the questions. I have looked at the specific tactics thread that is stickied to the res page but what are initial weaknesses and strengths in your thoughts?

Thanks in advance

The copycat killer as a totem is a total plus, he gives Seamus two nifty things, in addition to the Totem's standard Magical Extension Spell

1) a second shot with that handcannon of his (although for the copycat, he takes a wound and is pushed back an inch)

2) he can switch places with Seamus, allowing the Real Seamus and the copycat to switch places.

copy cat killer is cool, but its a tough choice between the grave spirit honestly. i don't always field him

bete noire is pretty essential to get some damage output. i like sebastian too for that reason and he can summon something other than a belle which can be handy. puppies are good with any master depending on the strategy

alot of people like punk zombies for more damage too. i don't use them because i don't like the model, or more the idea of undead mohawk samurais, but really you can't beat paired swords with cb 7