CrazyBones sent me. : )

MagickalMemories

I'm Eric.

On other gaming related sites (Dakka Dakka, Bartertown and many others) I go my "MagickalMemories," too.

I'm an Admin over on Bartertown, which is where I traded for my first Malifaux minis.

I've long liked the look of Wyrd's minis but, since my game group only plays 40K, I didn't have anyone to play against.

On a trip to MiniatureMarket, a local game store, I watched one of the employees play a game against someone who was kind of new.

I immediately knew I wanted to learn. I really like the dynamic that the cards add.

So, after some furious trades, I have the following on the way:

Malifaux Rulebook

Death Marshals Box Set

Legion of Sorrow Box Set

Lilith's Brood Box Set

Undertaker's Lot Box

Order of the Chimera Box Set

Resurrection Fate Deck

Arcanists Fate Deck

Guild Fate Deck

Neverborn Fate Deck

Between those and the Seamus crew I have now, I'm certain I'll find a flavor that grabs me.

Oh, the painting I'm going to have to do! LOL

I look forward to learning the rules and, hopefully, getting together with some of you who are local to me (already spied the thread to find gamers).

Eric

Wow, looks like you're set up for a bunch of crews! Glad to hear that Malifaux caught your attention, and great to have you in the forums here as well. Hope you enjoy it!

I used to spend tons of time over at Bartertown back when I played a ton of 40k, oh...12 years ago. Actually in some ways I had more fun trading there than I did actually playing the game :D

Wow, looks like you're set up for a bunch of crews! Glad to hear that Malifaux caught your attention, and great to have you in the forums here as well. Hope you enjoy it!

I used to spend tons of time over at Bartertown back when I played a ton of 40k, oh...12 years ago. Actually in some ways I had more fun trading there than I did actually playing the game :D

Ah! An old timer.

At 14 years old, were the oldest and most stable game trading site on the net.

[/plug] LOL

Looks like you were one of the early ones.

You should come visit us again. It's even MORE fun, now.

-------------

Yeah. I really am looking forward to getting that lot in my hands. I can't wait to dig into the rulebook.

Thanks for the welcome, everyone!

Eric