The world outside Malifaux

The_bruce

I'm not 100% sure that this is the place for this post, (and if not I apologise) but it is a Malifaux matter as opposed to fanfic or modelling or introductions matter, so Ive stuck it in Malifaux Matters!

I was reading a piece of Malifaux fanfic (on this very forum!) entitled 'A little bit of steampunk' by Redben (which I would urge people to read) and in it the author talks about the political climate in western europe. It got me thinking; 'I wonder what the rest of the world is like outside of Malifaux and how the rest of the world has reacted to the emergence of soulstones and this great new demand for magical power'.

I've not thought too deeply about it yet myself but certainly will be an was hoping that if anyone else had any ideas they might share with me (us?) what they think the world would be like with magic or how the Guild has affected other parts of the world.

I've not yet scoured the forums searching for this and haven't read the rule book or associated fluff (gotta wait for payday!) so please don't jump down my neck if there is already reams of this stuff out there already, just let me know where it is!

Thanks

Jamie

Aha! Tres interessent (as you can probably tell I don't study French)! That bears some thinking about, certainly! Maybe there is a breach in Cairo so we'll get to see some Egyptian mummies and a French archaeologist outcast and his band of Arab urchin helpers!

I'd love to know the impact magic has on large scale warfare.