Malifaux Tourny! Malden MA! 5/29/10

AntiZombie

Hey all, lots of advance notice for this one! Win this trophy ( sorry the pic is washed out)

P10100051.JPG

i will be hosting a tournament May 29th at the hobby bunker. 30 ss lists. Info as follows:

Hobby Bunker

33 Exchange Street

Malden, MA 02148

Time 11-5, come early (1000) to prereg we will be starting promptly at 11

They are located right off of the Orange line at the Malden center stop. There are also lots of parking garages around.

Entry fee: 10$

1st place will be a painted lilith starter set with custom bases ( done by me) other prizes will be determined by attendance.

There will also be a Wyrd painting competition so bring the best of your Malifaux miniatures for the judging.

FORMAT:

One master one list! better make sure your a swiss army knife of awesomeness! (30 ss)

Predetermined scenarios.

Winner of tournament will be decided by total victory points.

should be 4 rounds

peace out, hope to see you there!

Antizombie

Edited by AntiZombie

• 4 weeks later...

Format update: ( only a few weeks left)

there will be 4 rounds. The stratagies will be preset. As far as schemes each player will have a cache of 6 schemes (the five normal and then the crew specific) to use throught the tournement. The schemes cannot be repeated.

after each round tottal VP will be added up. If you win you add 2 to the tottal, if you tie 1 and if you lose 0. at the end of 4 rounds the player with the most VP will win ( the most you can earn is 34). if there is a tie it will go to win loss, furthur ties will be strength of schedule.

hope to see some people there

Nope no issues arose. Of course some lists had difficulty with other lists but there was a good point spread. Experiance was usually the key to victory ( as well as red jokers). I tried to keep the gotta kill everyone scenarios to a minimum but as you can see the list that won was pretty kill you heavy. I suggest a "if you kill your opponent out right you only have one turn after to complete things" rule. That is what i will do next time.

also let me know when you do one and ill try to get out there :)